Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Danger You People Are In

Kathy Sue Derr



Washingtonville, Pa.



***


I knew for decades that the Harrisburg Hershey Area was a place to see UFOs. The Southern Susquehanna River is littered with power plants from Selinsgrove to Peach Bottom. UFOs use the high power lines to refuel their ships. Their engines create energy from the magnetic fields produced off the lines.

Derr Land



http://geology.com/state-map/pennsylvania.shtml

The Pennsylvania Counties of Snyder, Union, Montour, Northumberland, and Columbia.


I call Central Pennsylvania between Route 15 east to Shamokin, Pa., “Derr Land.” You find more people in this area named “Derr” than in any other area. Lewisburg was founded by Lewis Derr. It was called Derr town. The police Chief’s name in Watsontown is Derr. My friend Kathy Sue Derr took me up to this area to see the country side around Montour Ridge. They are a bunch of nice friendly people. The Derr’s did not seem to care that I am a different color nor had different ideas. One of Kathy’s sisters did not know me, yet baked me a cake for my birthday. Most of the people in her family saw me for the first time but they gave me presents and accepted me as one of their own.


But the Derr’s have a secret that even they did not know about. Derr land may be a hot bed of UFO sightings but they also have human abductions by aliens. The link below shows this area and it’s secret. Investigator Butch Witkowski tells you the gruesome truth that will make all of you afraid to go outside.



Watch Mr. Withowski’s two videos then go to the med section of the website and watch the JOHN LEAR - HUMAN MUTILATION FROM ALIENS UFO video. I do not agree with John when he talks about the aliens’ involvement with religion. Here I think he is talking out of anger. However, most of what he says is in lined with others who have independent information in this area.




http://www.rense.com/general29/etab.htm
From Peter Davenport Director - National UFO Reporting Center

For about 2 years, Kathy and others told me about people missing in the area. One, a relative was close to her. These people were taken and never found. But if you notice, Indiantown Gap keeps coming up. Do you remember me telling you in an earlier blog about the secret underground Air Force Base at Indiantown Gap? I told you about the alien at the Giant Food Store on Linglestown Rd.





The Top Secret Air Force Base at Indiantown Gap

***

Here is a local Hershey Online Newspaper, telling you about sightings of UFOs in the Indiantown Gap area.




http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/springvalleyroadsightings.html
Two UFO Sightings over Spring Valley Road from UFO Casebook.

About 300 feet from this fence in the picture above, a National Guard member went to the riffle range early in the morning and found a man dead in his car. Did his suicide have anything to do with the top secret base?


http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-fort-indiatown-shooting,0,4831547.story
I was told for years that something was going on at Indiantown Gap. One person told me years ago that they keep aliens there. The government has no reason to have an underground secret base at a National Guard Base. Now if you think that I am making this up, past the weapons firing range until you get to the fence that looks like the picture above and try to get in. See what happens!





No comments: