Sunday, June 25, 2017

Thanksgiving Day 2012




An Alien Transportation Craft seen West of Selinsgrove, Pa. on Pa. 522 going West.  



Kathy Derr number 8 of 9 in the first set of Derrs and 8 of 11 in all.


Kathy Derr's UFO Sighting


Montour Ridge is a ridge in Northumberland, P. You can click on this link above and start with by finding Turbotville. You can follow along on the roads on the map. Turbotville is where the story starts. 

A Side Story

I was at the Franky Derr's house,brother of Kathy Derr for Thanksgiving Dinner in Turbotville, Pa. This is a side story about the 11 children of the late Albert Derr who I never met. I would go into Kathy's mother's home and head straight to the kitchen and into the refrigerator. The late Gerry Derr had 9 of Mr. Derr's 11 children. Kathy is 14 years my junior. 

Linda Beavers, number 2 of 9 of the first set and 2 of 11 over all was cleaning up, putting the long folding tables in the back of the truck. I decided to help. I tried picking up one of the long folding tables and found that I had to drag it. Linda who is one year older than I am picked up a table with her right hand then came over and picked up my table with her left hand.

Linda raised her left hand holding the table and through it in the truck. Then she raised her right hand holding the table and through the other table into the truck. She put two tables in the truck like they were baseballs. Linda gave me a reality check on how weak I am.   


The Main Story  

http://mapcarta.com/22749266

Follow along with the map above.

Kathy and I got in the car and drove down RT. 44 South through Washingtonville. I turned West on RT. 254. When we drove between Limestone and Mexico, Kathy saw something in the sky that she never saw before. I told her that it was the planet Venus. She said that it was not Venus and we argued about it.   




As we got closer to the river, I noticed that Venus was broken in two. Plus it was not moving across the sky. It seem to be over Lewisburg Borough across the Susquehanna river.  I took RT. 147 South toward Montour Ridge in Northaumberland. That is the place where Todd Sees was mutilated by aliens.  On a request from Kathy, we stopped at the end of RT 405 so that Kathy could take pictures of whatever it is. 

Aliens Killed Todd Sees on Montour Ridge in Northumberland

We decide to continue on down RT. 147 to RT. 11 and across the Susquehanna river. Then we traveled on to Selinsgrove on RT. 11/15. We were still looking for whatever it was in the sky. We decide to turn west onto RT. 522. It was around 6:00 and it was starting to get dark.


Then The Big Shock Came


 We were just west of Selinsgrove on Rt. 522. Kathy said, "Look behinds you!" I looked over my left shoulder and show what looked like a flying hot dog. See the drawing at the top of this blog. 

The ship appeared to come from behind a hill from the direction of the Selinsgrove Speedway. Knowing that it was coming from around the side of the hill, I determined that the ship was around 100 feet off the ground. The ship had four White Lights on the side of the craft and a green light in the back.  It flew in a curve and flew over the car. As it moved over the car, it did not make a sound.

That made us forget all about that thing we saw in the sky until we got home. 

Upon Getting Home




Right of Way near Todd Sees House

The first thing I did was sent Kathy's pictures of the first object to UFO Investigator and Lecturer Butch Witkowski.  He emailed me back telling me that Kathy took pictures of two triangle ships. 

Who is Butch Witkowski that I hold deep respect for?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iha9cPcer0

OR



  
Butch Witkowski Lectures on UFO related Human Mutilation - World Documentaries Channel


Published on Jan 7, 2015

Butch Witkowski Lectures on UFO related Human Mutilation - World Documentaries Channel

In the picture of Montour Ridge in Northumberland, you can see the area where Butch is talking about.

Butch Witkowski and the Northern Pennsylvanians

Butch has an opinion that the people of Central and Northern Pennsylvania will not tell outsiders about their experiences with UFOs. He is correct about them not speaking to outsiders. But if you take the time to talk to them and tell them what you know, they will respond by telling you what they know.

Lydia Parker, who is 2 years younger than me, 5 of 9 and 5 of 11 over all was married to Phillip Parker. When Phillip was young, him and his friends would go out and meet on the grounds of the new Washingtonville PPL Power Plant. They may have thought that this coal power plant was a nuclear plant at first. UFO would also meet over this plant. I speculate that aliens used the plant to power up their ships using the power lines. These power lines lead to Montour Ridge where Todd Sees was killed. 


Phillip and his friends saw these UFOs around the power plant. He tried to signal them. If they would have paid Phillip any attention, he could have ended up like Todd Sees. If that happened, Lydia and Phillip would not have had a daughter, grand children, or great grand children.   




Conclusion

Knowing what happened to Todd Sees is why I did not get out of the car on RT. 522 to view this Alien Transportation Craft. If this craft that flew over the car on Rt. 522 was piloted by humans then I would have no problem confronting it. But with aliens, I knew that I could not compete just like Todd found out that he could not defend himself against them. 

Why did the aliens do what they did? Because they probably watched as I pulled over on RT. 405 and watched as Kathy took pictures of them. I found out first hand how the FBI could track people by cell phone when they did that to me. They tried unsuccessfully to have a woman from jail contact me at home on my house phone to try to get the Mayor of Harrisburg, Pa. cell phone number. I suspect other law enforcement agencies such as the Pennsylvania State Police did the same thing in other investigations concerning my private affairs.  I believe that the FBI and the aliens in Central Pennsylvania are working together.  


People have this idea that I have connections to politicians and citizens in America and around the world. They have this idea that I have the education and background to mobilize people to do what I want them to do. They know that I cannot be bought. They have to stop me from getting technical and other alien information and publicize it. One of the main objectives is to stop politicians that have not been bought off from gaining access to what UFO Investigators have.   


The over all objective is to shut me up so I do not become a "mouth piece" for the UFO movement by using intimidation!


By the way, if you wondered if anyone of the Derrs is the same age as me, Albert E. Derr Jr. is 3 of 9 and 3 of 11 over all. 

Kathy is very proud that the first four children's names of Gerry Derr spells GLAD;


1. Gerry

2. Linda
3. Albert
4. Debra. 


I was with their mother when she died and took part in her funeral. 


Pittsburgh UFO Conference 

 Nov. 19, 2016


Pittsburgh Conference
Ramada Inn Greensburg
Nov 19, 2016

 



Check out the speakers and

register at
 http://www.mufonpa.com

No comments: