Friday, August 8, 2014

THE ET ISSUE: PEOPLE ARE BASICALLY STUPID

President Eisenhower signed a Treaty with the Short Grays 
 
Alien's are real. They are flying around in intergalactic space ships! What will it take for the human race to understand this? 
 
How do we distinguish the difference between disinformation or true information when it comes to UFO and Aliens? How do you address peoples that has denial or utopian attitudes when it comes to the subject.  
 
these aliens are what people used to call demons. They come from another dimensions and other planets.  Just like we cannot put all Black or White people in the same basket, we cannot put all alien species in one basket.
 
Jesus is an alien. He did not come here to harm humans. He came to save the human race. But the aliens that killed Todd Sees, 60 miles north of Harrisburg, Pa. in 2002 is a threat to the human race.
 
The problem is not if ET is here or not; the problem is figuring out the alien agenda. At age 21 one Wednesday morning, 1:30 AM, I tried to take a new road to reduce my time to get home.  I spent 20 minutes on this road.  I had to return to where I started and I went home the way I knew.  I returned the next Saturday to find out where that road leads. That is when I found out that there is no road.
 
That means that I was given false memories of that Wednesday morning. I am not brave enough to try to get around the false memories that I was given. I may find out that I was abducted. That would upset me especially if I remember the details.  So leave it the hell alone!

At Giant Supermarket on Linglestown Rd. near Harrisburg, Pa., I must have caught the alien by surprise doing research in the store or shoppers. ET was face to face with me and no one can tell me that the alien was not in front of me.
  
 All this is what the document below tries to address.  
 
Aliens contact with UFO - New Documentary
1 Hour, 50 Minutes Long

No comments: