Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blue Planet Project: Part 9

Two year old Darnell L Williams. I can go back to 1953 and tell him how to avoid future problems. I can tell him to save his money and get as much money from his parents and buy IBM stocks then sell it all in 1969. I could tell him to go into Genetic Engineering instead of Computer Science and make a living. I could tell him to look up Oprah before she becomes famous and marry her.


Some Kinds of Alien Lifeforms We Know About

Time travel is very dangerous from where I stand. What if someone would go back to 1930 and kill my father. I would not exist nor would my children or my grandchildren. What if I went back in time and met Darnell Williams at age 18 and told him to continue my work in genetic engineering and stop learning about computer science. Then I would be the father of genetic life form creation and would not have made a living in computer science. I probably would have moved far from Pennsylvania which would have caused other events to never have happened.

Here is the reason why I thought that this part of quantum physics would not work.  But beings do go back and forth in time. Here is the reason why the US signed treaties with aliens saying that they would not interfere in earth’s history. I am sure you would not like it if you got up tomorrow and found out that the NAZIs rule the world!


Read pages 54 thru 57 Meta-Terrestrial Beings

Questions

1. Meta-terrestrial beings cannot go from one time to another (True or False)

2. Para-terrestrial beings come from several different parallel universes from the Multiuniverse (True or False)  

3. Para-terrestrial beings have a way of vibrating their atomics structure to exist in the 3rd dimension. (True or False)

4. Jesus may have been a Para-terrestrial being that loved the human race and wanted the best for it (True or False)

Answer

1.False
2. True
3. True
4. True

Come see Linda Moulton Howe, Kathleen Marden, and 
others discuss UFOs at Westmoreland Community College on Nov 2. Pre-register at www.mufonpa.com



No comments: