Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Me Scared? – You Bet Yea!




This picture shows what an Alien Hybrid could look like. You can be shopping at your favorite store with them and not know that they are aliens.

Butch Witkoski, a homicide detective has 27 years experience in the field. Butch spoke about "human mutilations" and how inexplicable the forensics around these cases tuned out to be.

Recently, my girlfriend started getting on my case about my "Alien Phobia." She said that when I saw a UFO feeding off a power line, I hid in the car instead of getting out and waving. She said that when I saw an Alien Hybrid at the grocery store, I turned and ran. When I went to the suspected Top Secret Base at Indiantown Gap and was discovered by the military, I was real polite and did what they told me to do.

If you watched Butch Witkoski's lecture, you would have seen that I did what he would have done. Butch said that the military will shoot you. I already showed you in a previous blog that a man committed suicide near the entrance of the Secret Indiantown Gap Base, according to the press. I was not going to be the next suicide victim. Butch tells you that the military has the power to shoot you if you trust pass on military property.
The investigator explains the statistics behind “Missing Persons.” It is not all about spouses killing spouses, kidnapping of children by family members or strangers, or random killings. The officer goes into detail on this in his presentation.
Watch all six (6) parts of Butch Witkoski’s lecture and you will see why this topic is nothing to play with. It is “as serious as a heart attack,” as we use to say when I was a teenager.

Click on the picture or the link below to hear what he has to say about Todd Sees.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YypwL8CeyNo

#1 Homicide Detective Butch Witkowski UFOs And Human Mutilations Todd Sees 2002  

Even people who believe that we are not alone will not look into "human mutilations." Because if they do and if the government allows you to know, you will see that humans are in more danger than we realize. This is why President Ronald Reagan believed that if the people of Earth were threatened by aliens, we would unite to defeat them.

No comments: