Saturday, August 26, 2017

Do you know the Secret of the Resurrection of Jesus?



I wish that I had a dime for every person that called me and told me that I should think in terms of Christianity from what they believe. After  all from their point of view, I did not believe in Christianity, Jesus, or any religion. That is because I asked questions about my belief and not rely on one minister or church but study many text on my own.

The alien Jesus told several people about his coming resurrection months before it happened. He told them not to talk about it until after his resurrection.  The wine and bread that we have for communion in Church is the converted blood and body of Christ. This video should help you understand why this conversion has taken place.      




or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQFEOEOc4dI

Ancient Aliens S07E11 Alien Resurrections



Published on Jan 8, 2016

Ancient Aliens S07E11 Alien Resurrections, Ancient Aliens S07E00 Faces Of The Gods, Ancient Aliens S07E01 The Reptilians, Ancient Aliens S07E02 The Tesla Experiment, Ancient Aliens S07E03 The God Particle , Ancient Aliens S07E04 Alien Encounters, Ancient Aliens S07E05 Aliens And Superheroes,Ancient Aliens S07E06 Forbidden Caves, Ancient Aliens S07E07 Mysteries Of The Sphinx, Ancient Aliens S07E08 Aliens Among Us, Ancient Aliens S07E09 The Genius Factor , Ancient Aliens S07E10 Secrets Of The Mummies, Ancient Aliens S07E13 The Great Flood, Ancient Aliens S07E12 Alien Messages.

Just because Jesus is half alien does not stop him from fulfilling the promise of giving me ever lasting life. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure going to miss all the blogging you have done...
Honored to have been apart of your beliefs and your blogging...