Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Science of UFOs - Nuclear Physicist, S. Friedman

David Tulloch in First Grade

One day as I was visiting my daughter and her husband, Their youngest son walked up to me and started a conversation about the "Multiple Big Bang" Theory. This is not to be confused with the TV show "Big Bang."  But what impressed me was that David just started first grade. I did not learn what he was talking about until I took an Introductory Class in Astronomy at Allegheny Community College near Pittsburgh. They do not teach this stuff in first grade, elementary school, or middle school. If your high school did not have an Astronomy course, they did not teach it either.  I asked him how he knew such advance things? He claimed that he learned it himself off You Tube.


Daniel Tulloch in the 6th Grade.


I suspected that his brother now in 6th grade taught him about this subject and I asked him. Daniel disproved Gravitational Theory in 3rd Grade and explained it in a science fair. Daniel learned it from me and I learned it from scientist that worked with aliens. But I asked Daniel about David and he told me that he knew nothing about David's knowledge. 

I am not telling you this to tell you how smart my grandchildren are. I am telling you this because children are more knowledge able about their surroundings more than before. My grandchildren are not the smartest children that I know. I met children that go to classes and work at NASA that are doing amazing things. But they do not put such people on TV.   

When I was in High School, children and the so called religious people tried to stop children from  interest in scientific and technical things. When I moved to Harrisburg, Pa., I found that the people in that region of the country was not interested in anything and just about told their children that interest in science and technical things was a crime against God.  Here is why people most children especially Black children are left far behind everyone else. So when the job are handed out, they never qualify, causing Black people to cry discrimination.      


Scientist Stanton Friedman

I followed Stanton Freedman since my days at West Mifflin North High School and his days down the road at Westinghouse in Large, Pa. He and others gave me vision into the future that I passed on to my children and to my grandchildren. 

Published on Jul 24, 2016

Nuclear Physicist - Stanton Friedman
Not his most recent, but one of his best Lectures on Aliens and UFOs.



OR



The Science of UFOs - Nuclear Physicist, S. Friedman 


This is the trade route map of the aliens that abducted 
Betty (White) and Barney (Black) Hill for about 2 hours one night!  A mixed couple.

Betty Hill looked at the alien's star map. Betty asked the alien, "Where are you from?" The alien pointed at a spot on the map. The alien asked her, "Do you know where you are on the map?" She said "no." "Then how do you expect me to tell you where we are from!" The alien would not tell Betty where Earth was on the map. 

Betty memorized the map and recreated it later. An astronomer took this information and put it into a 3D Star Computer System and found a match. This is how UFOlogest know where these aliens came from. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BRDCxNEuyg

OR




Neil Tyson talks about UFOs and the argument from ignorance

Neil deGrasse Tyson said if people were abducted by aliens and taken aboard their ship then why has no one ever stolen anything from their ships to prove that they were abducted?

Well Neil, Betty did have evidence. The alien interstellar trade map shows proof!    


***********************************

http://mufonpa.com/wp1/?page_id=925


Eerie April 29, 2017


Some proceeds will be donated to Epilepsy (AJO).
In the past, you helped us donate $ to the Bethany Outreach Ctr., Erie Homes and Juvenile Diabetes.
SATURDAY  APR, 29 2017    9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Erie Bayfront Convention Center
Hotel Reservations:
Avalon $76. (814) 459 2220  free parking, breakfast.
Clarion $104. (814) 833 1116
Comfort Inn $93/101. (814) 835 4200 includes breakfast
Nick Pope, Kathleen Marden, John Ventre, Cheryl Costa, Fred Saluga, Owen Eichler
724 836 1266 for questions
erie-2017

ERIE Conference Admission



No comments: