Monday, September 5, 2016

Why the States and Federal Government Keep Track of Me



Darnell L Williams at 3 Years Old

Many people in the world know technical secrets that most of the world knows nothing about.  I have written 2 financial books, several Computer Base Training periodicals read by the Computer Base Training Technicians around the country, and I wrote hundreds of blogs read around the world by over 214,748 hits. To the national and world leadership such people can change opinions for or against what the leadership would like to see. 

The leadership and others find out and then become afraid of these people. That is when the police step in and keep track of these special communication people. They do not want them to tell others what they know.  These people become a threat in one way or another to national security.  Here is why just a month ago and again a week before that, the police stopped me and ask me all kinds of questions about my personal life. I was never given a ticket or charged for anything.   This gives the government an excuse to contact such people and can keep tags on these targeted people.

This is why the FBI tried to recruit me to become a non-paid informant in Harrisburg Pa. Just like Putin tried to get Donald Trump to become his US informant recently.

Here are examples of what I have done in the past that changed the path of parts if not most of this country. I created a computer program in the late 1970s that allowed paper from Savings Banks, Savings and Loans, and other financial institutional currency and convert the currency into assets in Commercial Bank Accounts.  I did this for Pittsburgh National Bank (PNC Today).  They are still selling this product and making Billions of dollars from it. Computer Assembler/Programming and DNA is very similar so moving from one study to another was very easy. 

In the 1960s at West Mifflin North High School, I came up with an idea in 11th grade that took DNA from a one cell animal. My Biology Teacher Mr. Marisco took his own personal time and scheduled a meeting with Pittsburgh University Professors.  Mr. Marisco did not know what I was talking about at the time but he could see that the professors had no clue either.  I lost interest in what I was doing. However Genentech proved what I was doing in 1976.  

About 16 years ago, I notice how corrupt the City of Harrisburg had become.  They operated within a Corrupt State System.  I destroyed that corrupt political machine in that City. That pissed off many of the state powers to the point where they wanted to hurt me. 


Grandson showing off his home made anti-gravity machine

I learned how gravity works. Now I am going to tell you how it works. I taught my grandson how gravity worked and showed him how wrong the world's great scientist are wrong about gravity. He created a third grade science project and entered it in his school science fair.

Grandson at his science table at the science fair. He is 8 years old at that time.  

Now I am going to teach all of you how gravity works.
         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qLSzWC2Y

OR



Suppressed Anti-Gravity (UFO) Tech - Above Top Secret Security Clearance

Published on May 7, 2016

S. Deyo held an Above Top Secret Security Clearance. He also worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", that was headed by Dr. Edward Teller, specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology."

He describes spin and anti-gravity effects, as well as a plan for how to build a coil apparatus to generate anti-gravity effects, based on his past secret government black projects.

Inside this field in a small craft of about 30-feet diameter, one will experience a peculiar distortion of space/time. 


- Stan Deyo


*************************


As of Sept. 1, 2016, the top 10 Pageviews by Countries for this blog is;


Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
35364
Russia
5457
Germany
2727
France
2297
United Kingdom
1792
Canada
1305
India
1004
Ukraine
841
Australia
512
Brazil
387

************************

http://mufonpa.com/wp1/?page_id=927

Philadelphia Oct 28-29 2016

No comments: