Saturday, April 9, 2016

UFOs Over Pittsburgh EP 29 and EP 30

Good and Evil

UFOs Over Pittsburgh EP 29 



This show talks about faith. I have notice most of my life that most people have no faith in mostly everything. As I told people earlier, "People are no damn Good!" People are in the middle of a battle between good and evil. This show is about that battle from the Catholic, Christian point of view.

Click on the link below or the picture;




   or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4G_93HG1B4&index=2&list=PL4ckBngJbpZJRGLsqnplJgI3iFfQsock5&nohtml5=False

Published on Jan 7, 2016

Bob Cranmer discusses demons and hauntings in this special 1 hour episode of UFOS over Pittsburgh.

*****

UFOs Over Pittsburgh EP 30 


This show talks about the Body, Sole, and Human Spirit. Can these Spirits be aliens?  This discussion will go on at the Erie Bayfront Convention Center on April 30th. You can be part of this discussion.

I would see things when I was growing up such as my bedroom blinds would go up and down. The room would cave in and back out. They claim that it may be demonic spirits coming after me. I believe that I was just sick with a virus. I had loss of time, 20 minutes, and false memories at age 21. 

Was it because I tried to seduce a Catholic girl just an hour ago? Maybe it was just an Alien research group trying to gain information.   

 One woman told me that some spirit tried to have sex with her. Another person told me that they heard voices.

All these incidents were said to be demonic.  Go to the conference and discuss what is going on.   

Look at this picture or click on the link:



OR


UFOs Over Pittsburgh EP 30 Part 1 Rhonda Vari

Published on Apr 8, 2016

UFOS and Demons are they the same PT1?

Eerie April 30 2016
Some proceeds will be donated to Juvenile Diabetes.
In the past, you helped us donate $ to the Bethany Outreach Ctr., Erie Homes and JDRF.
SATURDAY  APR 30, 2016    9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Erie Bayfront Convention Center
Hotel Reservations:
Avalon $79. (814) 459 2220  free parking
Comfort Inn $93/101. (814) 835 4200 includes breakfast
Clarion $104.  (814) 833 1116
Sheraton $129. (814) 454 2005 $12 to park
724 836 1266 for questions
Top of Form

ERIE Conference Admission
Bottom of Form




No comments: