Sunday, February 14, 2016

UFOS OVER PITTSBURGH EP1


In the Power Line Right Away is where Todd Sees was abducted.


UFOS OVER PITTSBURGH EP1


Published on Nov 5, 2014

John Ventre hosts an informative discussion about UFOS in Pittsburgh.

Here are the comments of Pennsylvania Abductions as well as a video about them in Pennsylvania.


John Is it possible that they could be from our very distant future?
Reply · 

I spent the summer of 2013 in Oakmont, Pa. and I went UFO hunting in Murrysville, Pa. with Alison Kruse and David Stinnet. This is a very hot spot for the orange orb UFOs that morph and shape shift.
Reply · 4 

Thank you for doing this show.  Very interesting topic. Close to home.
Reply · 1 

Hey Ken! Since 2009 I've done multiple field research trips to that area and continue to. The area of Murrysville was and still continues to be an active area. Too bad we weren't able to actually get MUFON to come out to see any of it. We did however get multiple videos with area police and the rep for the Pa DHS in them with the phenomenon.
Reply · 4 

Yes, and I know what we saw and recorded the night we all went out were no damn airplanes either !!

When I was 21, I believe that I was abducted. I am not about to seek help to bypass the mind problems to see what is behind the false memories that I was given. They did it for some reason and I am not about to find out why! 

Watch this video or click on the link below.

UFOS Over Pittsburgh EP 1


MUFON Pennsylvania Conference

http://mufonpa.com/wp1/?page_id=925

No comments: