Monday, March 23, 2015

Alien Abductions: A Personal Experience


Darnell L Williams


I have lunch and dinner with people all over the country. They ask what do I do all day. I start with my financial blog. Second, I talk about my grandson's USATF blog. Then I look them in the eyes and pause. I say, "I write my UFO blogs." I wait to see the laugh or the smirk. Then I say, "What are you laughing about? They say to me, "I know you don't believe in this stuff?" "I don't believe in it. I have seen at least two of them. I also saw their ships." I explained. Then I start telling them about my experiences.

 
I can always count on the people not believing me. That is when I say, let me show you the presentation about the Todd Sees murder by aliens or some other presentations about aliens or UFOs. Very few people want to see it. They tell me if I sent it to them, they will not open it.  Why? Because they are not ready to see or hear the truth.  Just like me, they are afraid of what they do not understand. Here is why the government does not publicize the fact that aliens are here and live among us.       

 Please click on the 3 links or the pictures to see these witnesses personal experiences.

2013 ALIENS AMONG US Russian PM Not Joking Extraterrestrials Live Among US 2013 (HD) RE-LOADED!  


Aliens Among Us
 
 
 
UFO Sightings Are HYBRID ALIENS Walking AMONG US? Shocking Insight Dr. David Jacob Explains! 
 
Published on Nov 29, 2012
UFO Sightings Are HYBRID ALIENS Walking AMONG US? Shocking Insight Dr. David Jacob Explains! Quote From Dr. David Jacob "I have conducted over 1,000 hypnotic regressions with abductees. I have tried to be as objective and as "agenda free" as possible. I have no New Age, spiritual, religious, transformational, or transcendent program to promote. I try to stay as close to the evidence as I can. However, there is no possibility that I have avoided error. The majority of evidence for the alien abduction phenomenon is from human memory derived from hypnosis administered by amateurs. It is difficult to imagine a weaker form of evidence. But it is evidence and we have a great deal of it. Still, readers must be skeptical of what I say and of what all others say in this tangled arena of alien abductions, hypnosis, popular culture, and memory. Abduction researchers are mainly amateurs doing their best to get to the truth knowing that objective reality may elude them."
**********************************************************************
 

MUFON PA
   Conferences   


 

1.      Erie- Sat May 16 2015- $29 or $42 w/lunch. Attendees receive the world’s only UFO Map.   


 

9am-Bill Konkolesky-          Witness to High Strangeness


 
1030-John Ventre-               UFOs in Art and History

 
Noon-                                     Lunch

 
115-Peter Robbins-                Deception: “Encounter in Rendlesham”


 
245-Don Schmitt-                 Aftermath of Roswell


 
415-Tom Wertman-             Media and UFO Investigations


 
530- Phyllis Budinger-         Analyzing “Alien” Trash

 


 
2.      Philly-Oct 9 and 10, 2015- Fri 2 speakers w/cocktail Hr $36. Sat 5 speakers $41, Q&A Sat dinner buffet $40. Full Pkg for only $105.


 
Fri 6pm- Jen Stein-                       Gobekli Tepe


 
715-                                                 cocktail party


 
830- Tadd Buffington-                  NASA & UFOs


 
Sat 9am- Richard Dolan-             UFOs for the 21st Century Mind


 
1030-John Ventre-                        The Case for UFOs

 


 
Noon-                                              Lunch

 


 
115- Paola Harris-                         Back to the Future: Legacy of Giant Rock


 
300-Michael Bara-                        Ancient Aliens, the ET Question


 
445- Dr David Jacobs-                  Abductions


 
700-Q&A Dinner



 
3.      Pittsburgh-Sat Nov 14 2015 -$31 includes lunch and $28 for Q&A dinner buffet. Full pkg for only $55. 

 
9am-Stan Gordon-              Kecksburg- 50 years later.


 
1030-John Ventre-              UFOs and the Media

 


 
Noon-                                    Lunch

 


 
100- Pat Liptak-                   Fallen Angels and the Nephilim


 
145- Sheila Forester-           UFOs and their Spiritual Mission


 
230- Loren Coleman-          Cryptozoology


 
430- Phyllis Galde-              Fate Magazine- Ghosts

 

No comments: