Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pittsburgh, the Home of ET



Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers for more than 30 years, Three Rivers Stadium was the site of many great Steeler's teams.


So UFOs are not real? If that is the case then why is ET a Steelers fan?
 
To look at the video, click on the link or click on the picture.


 



While the 1979 Steelers played at Three Rivers Stadium, UFOs watched the game. The debate was not about if the UFOs were real. The debate was about if these UFOs were different than the Orange UFO in the eastern suburbs of  Pittsburgh, Pa.  I think you'll find similarities to what people said was a UFO over Three Rivers Stadium during the game and the ones found in the skies over the Pittsburgh eastern suburbs.  

 

The above video and narrative was published on Jun 10, 2011

"I think you'll find similarities to what people said was a UFO over Three Rivers Stadium during the game. I wasn't there to witness so can't claim to know for sure obviously. A man living in Pittsburgh said that his Uncle Ken from England flew his "UFO Kite" over Three Rivers Stadium that day (he had patented the design earlier in 1979). In my opinion, that is an obvious cover up of the facts.


However the UFOs have been coming here regularly since 2008. They have come in many sizes, shapes, surface illumination/brightness, colors. They have been solid or blinking or pulsating.

 

I believe THIS TYPE of UFO that I filmed in 2009 is all related to one group coming to Earth regularly -- apparently for decades... probably longer (this particular group). THE MORPHING and changing of light patterns/shape/colors of lights can explain how 10 different people give DIFFERENT descriptions of the same UFO craft/object (such as the Illinois triangle that was on the TV show). "
 
Across the river from Three Rivers, in Crafton, a South Eastern suburb of Pittsburgh is where I lost about 20 minutes of time and was given false memories.

Published on Nov 5, 2014
John Ventre hosts an informative discussion about ufos in Pittsburgh.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp97yFNtzD4

UFOS OVER PITTSBURGH EP1




Search for the home of ET

 

UFO traffic in the Pittsburgh area is not new. In Eastern Allegheny County, I suspect that ET has a base in Plum Boro near the Eastern Allegheny County boarder not too far from Rt. 22. I saw a UFO from RT. 22 flying East toward Pittsburgh, several years ago. If I was these people in the video, I would be more afraid of falling into a Coal Mine or getting blown up because of a natural gas leak. The base is probably clocked and they can walk right by it and never know it.

To look at the video, please click on the link or on the picture.

 


 


Living near the ET Base at the end of the Airport Runway



 
Click on the picture above or the link below.

Monroeville airport trip 5/15/2012


This is the Pittsburgh Monroeville Airport I lived a 1/4 of a mile through the woods at 717 Greenleaf Dr. with my wife and my first daughter, 5 year old Stephanie Williams.

 
Stephanie on the right, Amanda on the left 


One day I walked through the woods and walked onto the main runway of the airport. I found the owner and asked him what happened to a row of hangers and the planes in them. The hangers were burned down and the planes destroyed. The owner told me that some little children broke into the airport and started a fire that burned down the hangers.

 

I asked why he did not file charges against them and held the children's parents accountable. The owner gave me some story about the children were under 9 years old and could not be held accountable nor could the parents. I was young and stupid and bought the story. I was under 30 years old and did not know any better.

What probably happen was the planes taking off and landing was interfering with UFO air traffic so they entered the airport at night and burned down the airport as a warning. These fire bugs where not 7 year old thru 9 year old children, they were probably short Greys. Probably the FBI told the owner to keep their mouth shut.
 

No comments: