Thursday, October 23, 2014

Part 4: Senator Gravel on UFO


Ancient Mayan Plane

 
The ratio shown in part 3 is continued with former Senator Mike Gravel. He was asked a question: What do you think about the petro-dollar empire Senator?

 

The Senator claims that the economy would not collapse. The economy would boom. I disagree with his assessment. It takes time to change over from one technology to another. It takes investment money and purchasing power to change over. This all takes time, money, education of the worker, and education of the consumer.
 

He was asked the question: Are people ready to hear the truth?
 
The Senator says yes. I say maybe because it has been my experience that most people do not believe that ET is here. Others don't want to hear that ET is hear. Others stop talking to me because I can tell them detail about ET being here.  When I came face to face with ET, I panicked and ran away and I thought I was ready to meet ET.  
 
The Senator was asked this question: Do you think that full disclosure of alien activity will come about?
 
The Senator said not in his life time. I agree with Dr. Leir. If we have a serious crisis such as a 12 mile asteroid coming toward us and everyone know it, the world governments will have to call on ET who may help us in this situation. That means that it would not be full disclosure. That means that the governments will come up with a story that ET was just passing by and decided to help us.
 
Question: Should the scientist take their information to the Vatican since the Vatican is now open to the belief that ET exist? The Senator said no because the other major religions may feel excluded from any communications being done by the Vatican.  I agree!
 
THE END    




Warning: At the end of October or early November, you will be exposed to knowledge that you never seen before.

 

 Simon Parkes is part ET. He gave a lecture in Europe about ETs, world government knowledge of ETs, and the reaction of humans to the many forms of ETs.  The religious and spiritual books that you grew up with all your life; his lecture may fill in the blanks in your mind.  If you cannot handle the truth, I suggest you do not look at this blog.   
 


No comments: