Wednesday, September 24, 2014

They Threatened us with Nuclear Extinction of Mankind!



I worked in the Post Office about  10 year ago.  My supervisor served in the Army.  One night he started talking about Aliens.  At that time, I was not into ET like I am now.  I did not know what to make of the issue.  Maybe there was something to it and maybe not.  Who knew and who cared. That was my thinking at the time.

 

My supervisor started telling me what the aliens wanted on this planet.  He told me that they lived here long before humans lived on this planet and as long as we played with conventional weapons, they did not care.  But when we started playing around with nuclear weapons, they had to act. 

 


They told the major powers on Earth that they would not tolerate our hostile nuclear activities any longer and set out to give us a demonstration of their capabilities.  Here is why the major powers such as the US and Russia started putting pressure on nations like Iran to stop nuclear weapons research.

 


In this video below, you will witness how ET threatened us by threatening nuclear extinction of mankind.    


When the major powers found out that ET can find our nation's nuclear stock piles, launch,  and stop launches of Nuclear Weapons, they thought twice about the nuclear arms race.  But when they found out that ET can destroy nuclear weapons in flight, that is when they knew ET was serious about the issue and decided to stop the arms race and discourage other nation from joining in the nuclear arms race activity.


No comments: