Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Aliens Among Us!

Darnell L Williams



On July 15, 2014, I had the pleasure of talking to a very attractive Senior Citizen who had a very interesting story to tell me.  I will not give any personal information about her due to the fact that she does not need the crazies in our society contacting her.

 I noticed when I first looked at her picture that something was odd about her. That made me want to track her down which I did and finally got a chance to talk to her on July 15th. When I first contacted her, she did not want to talk to me. It took 3 days to convince her that I was not going to do anything negative to her. I just wanted to talk to her. I like the lady and we hit it off well as soon as she decided to talk to me. She found out that I understood her and her situation in life.  She is a very quite person but once she started talking to me, I could not get a word in. Her conversation flowed like the Allegheny River.  When she found out that I am an ET researcher, the lovely lady started telling me things that she has never  told anyone else.
 

The lady was adopted, given up by her mother when she was young.  The senior citizen grew up as a Catholic.  She went looking for her mother once she became grown. She met her mother but never met her father. To this day, she does not know her father.  However, she senses that her father knows who she is and he is looking out for her.
 



The  lovely lady says that entities come to visit her at night. Beings of light come to see her , people that she calls guardian angels.  As a young adult, her guardian angel came to see her and told her that everything will be OK. Do not worry.  The lovely lady did not know what she was talking about. Then her life as she put it collapsed.  The light entity help her through her problems.  

 

She told me that her one daughter has experiences with light entities as well. I told her that soon her grandchildren will also have the same experiences.  The aliens follow family lines. They have been doing so for Thousands of years.  I do not know why they do this, I told her.

 This highly intelligent lady had a job with a contractor, contracting for the Department of Defense. That was a job that she really liked. Then she told me something that I long suspected and due to her, I now have some evidence that I am right about it.  One day she was walking down the hall at her company and she brushed up against an engineer that worked at that location. She got this strange feeling and suggested that his skin was cold and funny feeling. He looked human but walked with a hop.  The fact that he walked with a hop was my first clue that he did not belong to the "Family of Man." She claims that this man was  very strange  and had very strange habits.  I told her that this man is probably an alien, working with her company under government contract to back engineer alien technology.
 



I told her that aliens living here is nothing new, a fact that she already knew. I noticed that this lovely lady has black hair and marsh mellow looking skin. She made an offhand remark that some aliens mate with humans.  I said that I know while looking at her marsh mellow type skin. She says that she stays out of the sun because she will turn red. I made a remark that I like her skin color. She replied, "Aww the unknown side!" I told her that she has the type of skin that can easily catch skin cancer. Keep in mind that this lady is not white or have an absents of skin pigmentation.  Who knows what she is. She does not know either so she claims. I did not push this issue because I wanted to remain friends with her.    
 
After meeting her mother, she became interested in the book of Ezekiel the third of the Major Prophets in the Tanakh and one of the major prophetic books in the Old Testament, following the books of Isaiah and Jeremiah. If you read the book, you could understand why she got on this kick.
 
 The Book of Ezekiel
 
The book of Ezekiel talks about aliens on Earth. The book opens with a vision of YHWH (יהוה), one of the Names of God; moves on to anticipate the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple, explains this as God's punishment, and closes with the promise of a new beginning and a new Temple.
  1. Inaugural vision (Ezekiel 1:1–3:27): God approaches Ezekiel as the divine warrior, riding in his battle chariot. The chariot is drawn by four living creatures each having four faces (of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle), and four wings. Beside each "living creature" is a "wheel within a wheel," with "tall and awesome" rims full of eyes all around. YHWH commissions Ezekiel to be a prophet and a "watchman" in Israel: "Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites." (2:3)
  1. Judgment on Jerusalem and Judah (Ezekiel 4:1–24:27) and on the nations (Ezekiel 25:1–32:32): God warns of the certain destruction of Jerusalem and the devastation of the nations that have troubled his people, the Ammonites, Moabites, Edomites and Philistines, the Phoenician cities of Tyre and Sidon, and Egypt.
 
  1. Building a new city (Ezekiel 33:1–48:35): The Jewish exile will come to an end, a new city and new Temple will be built, and the Israelites will be gathered and blessed as never before.
If I am reading this book right, the "Family of Man" will be changed in the end. Technology is clearly talked about here. Is ET sowing the seeds of a new race of people on this Earth that will over take today's present human race?
 
Here is a videos that tells the story about scientist and engineers who work alongside aliens.

This man talked about the 57 alien species and a craft displayed at an air show.
 
This next video tells the viewer about the different type of aliens known to the United States Government.


 

Looking at Human Alien Species
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments: