Friday, April 4, 2014

MUFON’s US Map of UFO Contact




The link above shows the UFO Stalker website. This site shows all the recent UFO sightings reported to MUFON.

You can put your address in the address line and find out if there has been UFOs reported in your area. I typed in my Havre de Grace Address and found two sightings. One sighting was a large boomerang or wing shaped craft near where I live on March 3, 2014. Question? Did they follow me from the Harrisburg, Pa. area?

In my opinion, the UFO in question flew out of the secret underground base at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds only 10 miles up Rt. 40. It is probably one of our classified ships.  

Also you can get the free Quantum Jumping Introductory Course on this page to learn more about Quantum Jumping. You can try it for yourself.




No comments: