Monday, August 12, 2013

Life on Mars

This is a rodent living on Mars

Many people think that I am strange because I research and investigate UFO and off world activity. That is because most people have been trained from childhood to believe in certain common activity on this earth. If the person does not know or heard of it before, it cannot exist. If anyone else talks about it then that person is strange.


My Native American Heritage

I remember in the 1980s, telling a Black secretary that my ancestry is Cherokee and that my wife at the time was a descendant of the Sappi Nation that existed in Virginia. The woman never heard a Black man talk about Native American ancestry before and she just about called me a liar. I asked, why can White people be Germans, Irish, British, or Italians but Black people can only be from Africa? She thought about it for a minute then said, “I don’t know. No one ever told me that before.”

Why the Government does not want you to know about this.

I remember turning on the 6:00 news in 1976 and seeing Walter Cronkite tell us that they found life on Mars. Then the next day saying it was a false alarm. I knew that the second announcement was a lie. NASA has agreements with other nations to send those unedited pictures and information from deep space and near earth space craft. But for Americans, this information is edited for our own protection (I am being sarcastic here).

Most of the time, the government is out to protect itself, not its people. The Federal Government learned a lesson about the effects of aliens on people when the “War of the Worlds” was broadcast on the radio in the 1930s. It caused problems for many families and the government. It scared a lot of people.

What if a group of Black people with rings in their ears, nose, and forehead playing loud gangster rap walked down the street in an upper middle class all White neighborhood. They look like a walking graffiti poster. How do you think the White people living in that neighborhood would feel? They would be scared to the point of dirtying their pants. This is how I felt when I first encountered my first alien and encountered my first alien ship flying just above my car. So the government has to be careful how they tell the public about alien activity. We may all start dirtying our pants.


Martian Life

So now I am going to tell you about life on Mars. I am going to show you several articles written by people who should have a good idea of what they are talking about. Here lies the reason why the Catholic Church is getting ahead of their 1 Billion members and telling the world that it is OK to believe in alien life. Below, is an article about what scientists really believe about alien life on Mars.



http://www.examiner.com/article/1976-life-on-mars-controversy-resurrected-new-scientific-report?cid=taboola_inbound

Martian Life Found on Mars

The Canadian Newspaper has reported that rodents exist on Mars. Mars is a desert planet so a type of rodent can live in that environment. These animals like the animals on Earth adapt to their environment for protection against predators.

http://agoracosmopolitan.com/ufo_extraterrestrials.html

Some type of Martian turtle, crab, or snail-like creatures also inhabit the planet. Look at the link below.

http://www.examiner.com/article/astronomer-discovers-animal-life-form-on-mars-from-nasa-images?cid=taboola_inbound

Martian turtle, crab or snail-like

At some time in the ancient past, larger animals walked the Martian surface. They found at least one fossilized skeleton on Mars.

Methane is the key!

I fart! I bet you fart and so does everyone else you know. Your dog and cat fart. Cows, chickens, and goats fart. In fact, every animal on this planet farts. That puts a lot of methane into Earth's Atmosphere. If I was looking for life on Earth, the over abundance of methane would be my first clue.

Scientist for decades have found an over abundance of methane on Mars. This is our first clue that animals are running around on Mars. They can be anything from one cell animals to highly advanced beings like us!

This is why the Catholic Church is smart to come out and tell its 1 billion followers that it is OK to believe in aliens.

Pa. MUFON Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/277299308520/

No comments: