Monday, July 1, 2013

The Secrets of Washingtonville

Washingtonville PPL Power Plant taken one early morning
from Church St. in Washingtonville, Pa.  

Over the years, I have been trying to find out as much as I can about the alien murder of Todd Sees. He was killed by aliens in the electric power “right of way” on top of Montour Ridge in Point Twp. Northumberland County, Pa in 2001. On the theory that this murder was a chance encounter, I went on the assumption that the aliens stopped in Washingtonville that morning before the sun came up to refuel their ship at the Washingtonville Power Plant.

I have been running around the Washingtonville area since 2008, making friends and learning as much as I can about the people and places in the area. Many call me the “Black Amish” because I wear black suspenders, a blue shirt, and black dress pants. This is an area that was settled by German Americans going back to the 17th century. Up until World War II only a hand full of families lived in this area. Northumberland today only has 1.6% Blacks and Washingtonville ten miles north in Montour County has less than that. They call the main street which is named Water Street, their downtown. This street has one store and a post office. Recently, more Blacks and other ethnic groups started moving into the area because of the Oil/Gas industry and new businesses starting up in the area.

The people welcome me like I was some one that they knew since birth. They allow me to stay in their homes and they feed me. They should have known if they feed me, they will never see me leave.

My Investigation
Washingtonville cell phone service has always been speculative. Sometime usage is OK and sometimes you can’t communicate at all.  Recently, I found that few people can use a cell phone near a building in Washingtonville.  

Here is the Verizon building in Washingtonville. It is about the size of my living room and dinning room in my apartment. From here, it looks like a regular building. The closer a cell phone gets to this building, the worse cell phone service gets. I asked one of the nearby residences what is in this building? They did not have a clue. All they know is that suspected employees bring some type of electronic boxes into the building now and then.

Why would this notice have to be posted on the door of this building? You cannot have your cell phone on while in this building? That means that you cannot be tracked inside this building. They want no pictures taken inside this building. No voice communications of any kind is allowed inside this building. Take no pictures inside this building. You cannot use a beeper inside this building. So in other words, you are out of any communication with civilization inside of this phone company building. You can't have any picture records of anything that you are doing. Doesn't that seem weired to you?



Whatever is here is so important that when power goes off in Washingtonville, they have electrical generators underground that can use up to 600 gallons of diesel fuel to keep this building operating. 

The neighbors tell me that when one of them called Verizon to get phone service, Verizon claimed that their address next to this building did not exist. They also denied that they have a building in Washingtonville.

UFO Activity in the Area

The 40 to 70 year old people living in the area tell me of strange activity going on around the Washingtonville power plant. One woman told me that years ago, she took her niece behind the plant to an area that is now fenced off. This area had a lake of contaminated water with strange life forms such as eels and jumping fish.

A 60 year old woman told me about a UFO back in the 1970s that was hovering around one of the cooling towers then left the area. Yet another woman told me about a UFO that passed in front of their car in the 1970s. The car engine went off. The car did not start until the UFO left the area.

From what people are telling me, UFO activity is common in the Central Pennsylvania area and many people know about it. Could it be that the hidden government is monitoring UFO activities from Washingtonville?

No comments: