Saturday, February 16, 2013

Senior Scientist Boyd Bushman on Anti-Gravity

 Curiosity Project: Relativity Pictures



My name is Darnell Williams. I have been a General Scientist since the age of 6. My father built a laboratory for me at age 10 in the basement of our home. Here is where I learned chemistry and chemical manufacturing. By the time I was in 5th grade I knew more than my teacher about the Solar System.  In 11th grade, I wrote a paper taking one set of DNA out of one bacterium and injecting it into another with the hope of producing a new type of bacterium. My Biology teacher took me to Pittsburgh University to discuss this idea with them. The problem was they had no idea what I was talking about.  My experiment was proven by Genetic Corporation in 1976. 

I read about and did some research into the UFO issue when I found time between 1960 and 2008 but got into it heavily from 2008 to now.   

Making money by turning scientific discoveries into a manufactured product was always my aim in the science world. This is why I am bringing you Boyd Bushman in this blog.

Being a Junior Scientist had its own problems. We can start with Mr. Powell, my neighbor.


Caution: This paragraph may hurt your feelings


Read this blog and relate it to your own family situation. Do you know that your present attitude toward society, business, and technology may retard your children and grandchildren from being successful economically in the future? That is because you have a hard time excepting change. You cannot except the fact that aliens are here among you. So you have no idea how to use that fact to your families advantage. You pass your stagnant ideals along to the next generation. Everyone else understands that the labor market is competitive. They start teaching their children as soon as they are born. They continually look for new opportunities and they are prepared to take advantage of them. At the same time you teach your descendants that people are here to give them things and to wait on them. By the time they find out the truth, it is too late for them and they pass the same ideal along to the next generation.


Mr. Powell and Air Travel
When I was approximately 6 years old, my neighbor Mr. Powell who was about 60 years old, would tell me what God likes and wants. He is the first person who I met that limits God in his creativity and knows God's plans for the Universe.

Back in the 1950s, air travel for the masses was just getting started. He would tell me, "If God wanted people to fly, he would have given man wings." Many people in my neighborhood did not like the idea of embracing anything new. In fact, when I started technical school in Eleventh Grade for Computer Programming, most of the children did not care to get involved in the new trades of that time.

When I graduated from High School I got a job in the computer field. I was so sure that technology was the answer to my generation getting higher paying and far easier jobs than labor work in the Steel Mills that I set up a meeting with parents and the technical school community. Many of the parents came to the meeting and listen to the presenter. Once done, one of the parents said that “Your presentation was nice but we want our children to go to college.” Then they started talking about the “Man” trying to get their children into these poor jobs while their children take the better jobs. Ten years later, the Steel Mills shut down, the jobs went away. Their children did not work.

These parents missed the boat because they could not understand that they lived in a technical oriented society. Their children just like I did could attend college while working in a trade or technical job. The only thing that exists is what the parents already know, from the 1920s to the 1970s. They can’t understand that things in society change with time. They were not mentally capable of learning anything new or adapt to change. The Mills went away and so did their incomes.

Now I am finding out that this is a worldwide human characteristic not just a characteristic found in Mr. Powell and my old community.

Not Belief but Fact!

I just laugh at the people who tell me that I am wrong about aliens living here on Earth. I laugh even more when people tell me that UFO do not exist. I saw an alien. I saw their ships going about their business in Pennsylvania. I have taken pictures of their ships. My friend Kathy Derr while riding along on RT. 15 North took a picture of a craft moving along in the sky. You can't see them because they have a way of cloaking themselves. Plus you are not looking for them. So they can be flying over your head everyday and you have no clue that they are in the sky.

Why can Kathy and I see them? Because they only show up when they accidentally get caught in the pictures that people take. We check the sky when no other planes are in the air and the sky is clear. Then we start taking pictures of all parts of the sky. If we are near power plants and high power line we pay even closure attention to these areas. Kathy and I took pictures of other activities in a given area just to find out that we took pictures of UFOs.

Senior Scientist Boyd Bushman has worked in the field of anti-gravity for the US Government. He has backed engineered alien space craft. In this video below, Boyd tells the world how gravity works based on what he found out from alien technology. He tells the world that the space ship at Roswell was shot down by a US fighter using a laser weapon that the US government secretly had. This was in the 1940s.

When I was in High School, I started learning computer technology preparing for the day when I had to make a living. Most people laughed at me then. They refused to learn this new technology. I made a good living at it. The people who laughed at me made a fraction of what I made. I am teaching my grandchildren this new anti-gravity technology while most people have no clue that this technology exist. They will be making a good living years from now while everyone else will be fighting just to get a simple job!   

The New Technology That Does Not Exist! 

Senior Research Engineer Boyd Bushman worked for the largest corporations in the Military Industrial Complex. His job was to learn and understand how alien technology worked and duplicate it for the United States.  Alien technology is not a belief but a fact of life on this planet.  Mr. Bushman’s job was to uncover the facts that make this alien technology work while many people were saying that this technology did not exist.  These non-believers sound much like Mr. Powell and my old neighborhood.   

"We now know how to travel to the stars. The Air Force has just given us a contract to take ET back home." - Ben Rich, former Head of Lockheed Skunkworks.

As a Senior Research Engineer Boyd Bushman worked for Lockheed Martin, Texas Instruments, and Hughes Aircraft. He is regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile and he speaks on Camera about Area 51 and advanced propulsion systems being tested there.

As a Senior Research Scientist at Lockheed Martin - Boyd Bushman reveals that Defense Contractor - Lockheed Martin has researched anti-gravity technology, specifically gravity manipulation by means of magnetic fields, and he shows that he experimented at Lockheed Martin's Fort Worth, Texas facilities, proving that magnetic fields affect the gravitational field and because of that, bodies don't fall with the same acceleration, a result different from the classical experiments made by Galileo with no magnetic fields present.

Topics Included in this presentation:

1. Area 51 and Black Budget Research Programs
2. Advanced Anti-gravity Propulsion Systems
3. Experiments in Gravity and Magnetism
4. We now know how to travel to the stars.
5. Nuclear Powered Aircraft
6. Nuclear Powered Flying Saucers
7. The Binomial Expansion
8. There are 8 major forces in nature, 3 of which have not been cataloged.
9. Will we survive Global Warming?
10. Traveling faster than the Velocity of Light.
11. The Neutrino Universe
12. Dark Matter and Dark Energy

This interview is featured as part of a 4-Hour Documentary - FROM HERE TO ANDROMEDA - NOW AVAILABLE ON 2-DVDs - 216 mins. Cat# U685 - Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

No comments: