Saturday, November 10, 2012

Doing Alien Intellegence Research and Investigation


I study a broad range of subjects and I have many interests. I have found over the decades that one interest is related to other interest. My interest in physics allows me to understand how UFOs work. My interest in people allows me to pick out aliens in a crowd. My understanding of intelligence work gives me a knowledge of how governments work and how to track issues.
The fact that I know that media organizations are controlled by governments tells me that they cannot report what they want to report. They do not always report the truth. Sometime they are told what to report. This is why people in the United States do not know that alien activity on Earth and on the Moon exist. I use my knowledge of different subjects to investigate what is true about alien activity and what is fabrication for the purpose of misinformation.

Alien crafts on our moon

This information is accurate.
Population of the moon is millions?!
The segment of the walk through the UFO base on the moon in my opinion is a fabrication for the purpose of misinformation. The rest of the video is more reliable.

Dark Mission / Ancient ET Moon Discovery - 3-Hours Long

 Ancient Alien ruins on the Moon? Is it possible? The Moon/Mars Connection uses NASA's own data to make a compelling scientific case for the existence of ancient alien artifacts on the earth's nearest neighbor in the Solar System. As no one has done before, Hoagland uses state-of-the-art computer image processing and other analytical techniques to take the viewer into an extraordinary world of possible gigantic structures where NASA says there are none. Have some officials within the U.S. Government, for over 30 years, been hiding the truth? The Moon/ Mars Connection opens the mind to these amazing possibilities.

This presentation was given and filmed at Ohio State University in 1994 and to this day remains a vitally important source of research about ancient extraterrestrial artifacts discovered on the Moon.


No comments: