Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This is Personal and I Mean You! (Part 2 of the July 4 Special Addition)

Secret Air Force Base at Indiantown Gap, Pa. A person was found dead with a gun shot to his head near this sign. They say he committed suicide. But did he? 

Investigator Butch Witkowski gave a talk about alien abduction and mutilation. As I told you before, a 2 year old child was abducted in New Columbia, Pa. in the 1980s. The child was never found. This abduction is only one of 30,000 per year in the United States that no one ever finds an answers too. If you listen to Butch in this video, you will see that the things that I talked about in the first part of this special addition are things that Butch is talking about here.

 Washingtonville, Pa. PPL Power Plant where strange things have been known to happen.

Yes, before I found out about Butch, I reacted the same way as he suggested people act when faced with UFOs and aliens. I take my pictures if I can then leave ASAP. Once I feel safe, I report my information to MUFON. Below is the full length lecture given by Butch Witkowski concerning abductions and mutilations.      



If you believe that the US Government should tell the public what is going on with alien abductions, call or write your congressmen and senators and tell them that you want the Federal Government to give the public information that can protect them against UFO abductions. The government is working in secret with these alien people and secrecy is never any good from the public's point of view.

No comments: