Thursday, December 9, 2010

How do you know that you were not abducted?




I received an email asking me if I believed that I was abducted by aliens. As far as abductions by aliens, in my case, that is possible. All I know is that I was coming home from a date at 1:00 AM in the west end of Pittsburgh from a community called Crafton, Pa., when I spotted a well lit up highway going north toward the Ohio River. I thought that I could take that road to the Ohio River then drive up the Monongahela River home to West Mifflin. That would save me some time. I did not know of this road and did not know it was built.

I got on the road and drove for 10 minutes. I thought that I should be at the Ohio River by now since the river was no more than 5 miles away. Cars passed me going the other way. I thought to myself that the moon looked funny but thought that it was an illusion. I turned in the road between the divided highway and drove the 10 minutes back to Crafton. Then I went home.

That weekend I went back to see where that road lead. I could see better in daylight. But to my surprise, there was no road. I found an isolated dead end, next to a stream where I got on the highway just a few nights before.

So if I was not on this highway, then where was I and what was I really doing? I was not drinking, taking drugs, or smoking anything. That I do not do and never did. So what is the explanation?


Aliens who Love Humans

Alien Abductions have been a way of life for at least since early man started walking the earth. You find this in early text written by man in just about every culture on Earth. Read Genesis 6:4 in your bible. The giants are cited in several passages. They are variously referred to as Emim, or "Terrors" (Gen. 14:5; Deut. 2:10), Rephaim, or "Weakeners" or "Dead Ones" (2 Sam. 23:13; 1 Chron. 11:15), Gibborim, or "Giant Heroes" (Job 16:4), Zamzummim, or "Achievers" (Deut. 2:10), Anakim, or "Long-necked" (Deut. 2:10; Josh. 11:22, 14:15), and Awwim or "Devastators" and "Serpents." Other giants are mentioned in these texts as well, such as Goliath (2 Sam. 21:19), a giant with twelve fingers and twelve toes who is mentioned as one of the Rephaim (2 Sam. 21:20), and a tall Egyptian (1 Chron. 11:23). The passage of Numbers 13:26-33 recounts the Nephilim of Canaan that Joshua and the other Hebrew spies saw. Furthermore, according to Judaic lore, a certain one of the Nephilim, Arba, built a city, Kiriath Arba, which was named for its builder and is now known as Hebron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMP1xobtcc

Convincing Evidence of Abduction

I have been reading about abductions since the 1960s from many foreign books. But the most convincing abduction was the case of Betty and Barney Hill in the northeast United States.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmichills.html

This case is convincing because the aliens really screwed up. First they did a bad job of masking Betty and Barney’s memory. Second, the aliens talked too much. They told Betty where they are from. They even showed her a star chart and pointed to their star system. Later, Betty was able to draw a detailed sketch of the star system Zeta Reticuli which is in the Reticulum constellation, 6 years before astronomers even discovered it! A 1,000 years from now, we may be landing on their planet.

They walk among us!

One Sunday in November 2010, a friend and I went food shopping at Giant in Susquehanna Township in Pennsylvania. We neared the Pharmacy area when my friend made a comment about this very skinny lady by the newspaper and magazine section. I looked up and noticed that she was very skinny or boney. Then I notice how she was walking. She had a puppet like movement to her. That really got my attention since I have read that aliens walk that way.

I kept watching until she turned around. She had the worst blond wig on that I have ever seen. She looked a lot like the above left hand picture but with the eyes of the alien in the right hand picture. These people are called alien hybrids. They are people with both human and alien ancestry.

Some of these people can read minds. Some communicate by thought. I started to get scared. What if the alien finds out that I know that she is just a few feet from me? That is when I realized that I had “Alien Phobia.” I just about ran to the back of the store. If I was thinking, I would have taken a picture of the alien with my cell phone. When I was able to get my composure back, I went back to the front of the store. The alien was nowhere to be found.


UFOs are not new to the Area

The Harrisburg area is a “hot bed” of UFO activity. That is because Central Pennsylvania has many Power Plants and major electric lines leading from them. Some UFOs use these lines to refuel their crafts. In the early 1990s, a friend and I watch a UFO refuel over a major power line in Lower Paxton, Pa. It took about 2 hours to refuel then it moved slowly to the south toward Middletown, Pa. Like a train leaving the station it increased in speed until it moved quickly out of sight.

No comments: